Solar System Runes with Amethyst Crystal
Symbols include: Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon, Mars, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
A set of three cleaning tools packaged in a cotton bag.
- Highest quality 100% Australian Organic White Sage (Grandfather salvia apiana) grown in Victoria in the alpine region where it has been produced, harvested and dried with care by hand.
- Selenite crescent moon bowl
- 11 cm long, 3.7 cm wide and 1 cm thick.
- South American ethically harvested and earth charged Palo Santo.
- Packaged in a calico drawsting bag.
Benefits of Sage Smudging:
White sage is known to have antimicrobial properties meaning it can repel bacteria, virus, fungis and also insects. It is used to purify the home and crystals. White sage is thought to release negative ions which can neutralise positive ions which include allergens and irritants such as pet dander, pollution, dust and mould.
It is used to enhance intuition, boost mood & cognition, relieve stress & insomnia and clear negative energies. In addition to cleansing your home it can be used to cleanse objects such as crystals or any other items that need to be rid of any negative energy.
White sage has a lovely incense aroma and can be used for odour control and air freshener.
Not recommended to directly inhale as smoke can aggravate respiratory disorders. Open windows during use and wait until the smoke clears before entering the room.
You will need:
- Sage bundle.
- Bowl to collect ash.
- Matches (or a lighter).
- Feather or fan to direct smoke.
How to do it:
- Remove crystal and palo santo for later use.
- Open a window (important for the smoke to escape and take negative energies with it).
- Remove pets and people from the room.
- Set your intentions.
- Light the sage bundle and blow out the flame, the leaves should be burning slowly with a thick smoke.
- Direct the smoke around your body to purify yourself and then the room and or items.
- Focus on your intentions while cleansing.
- Let ash collect in the bowl.
- When finished make sure the sage is fully extinguished then store in a safe dry place.
- Sage smudging is a fire hazard so please make sure you take precaution at all times.
Selenite is a high vibrational crystal and known to amplify energy. It can cleanse and enhance the energy of other crystals. It helps to eliminate negative energy, stress and anxiety. Excellent for meditation as it promotes calm and a deep peace.
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) translated to Holy Stick or Sacred Wood, is ethically harvested from a tree in South America. It is part of the citrus family with notes of pine, lemon and mint. It is sustainable and natural.
The tree will live a full life from 40 - 90 years and will fall on its own onto the forest floor. It is there that over a duration of at least 4 years it will absorb the forest's divine energy. It is only through this natural process that it will gain a powerful positive energy. In addition this period of curing of the wood enhances the essential oils inside and gives it a more fragrant smell.
Palo Santo has a feminine energy and is not recommended for use with sage at the same time. Recommended use would be after using sage or on its own to cleanse and attract positive energy.
Instructions for use:
- Hold and light at a 45 degree angle.
- Let burn for 30 seconds to a minute and then blow out the flame.
- Move around the space you wish to cleanse.
- As with sage, open a window and use a fireproof bowl to collect ash and to put in once extinguished. Use care when handling fire.
Available for purchase in Australia only.